19 May 2016

April Facebook Photos

Here is the collection of photos I shared on my Facebook page during April. 

For those of you who have Facebook, make sure you check it out and hit that Like button!
www.facebook.com/BindiTanealPhotography

There is a cute collection of about 30 mailboxes lined up at
Woolomin, NSW (between Tamworth and Nundle). This is about a third of them.
This photo was taken on our honeymoon, October last year.

I always get excited when I rediscover photos I took ages ago.
Like this one from 2012 :D

We really have been having some spectacular sunsets lately.
This one was taken at the Fairbairn Dam.

FARM·ER: Noun.
One who is outstanding in their field.

Like father, like son :P

Over Easter, Anthony & I went for a drive with my father-in-law
to the property they share-farm. The light was in the perfect
spot to make the grass sparkle in front of this old cruiser. 

Another one of the old ute - it's quite photogenic, don't you think?

There's just something about old fence posts -
especially when they are on a lean hehe.

I love this time of the year when pink lines the horizon at dusk

There is something about the simplicity of a
black and white photograph.

The day I took this photo I was in a grumpy mood, so decided to grab
my camera and go for a drive. I'm so glad I did!
It was such a magnificent sunset.

I was at home for lunch one day and a willie wagtail came and
sat on my front verandah, and it reminded me of this photo.
He was happy just singing along and I could have listened to him all day.

Here is the photo for April out of my 2016 Calendar.

I haven't shared any puppy love for a while,
so here's one of Bandit when he was younger <3


Beautiful "Brumby".
We got "Brumby" as a foal over 10 years ago.
He was chestnut as a baby! His coat continually changes colour...




No comments:

Post a Comment