31 December 2016

December Facebook Photos

Hello all! 
Check it out! I'm posting on time/early!!! 
I hope you enjoy these photos that were posted to my Facebook page during December. 

No matter where I am, I will always be country at heart <3

These handsome boys gave me a good excuse to get my camera out...
The sunset was a dud, but the sky was still pretty amazing and
made for some good silhouettes :D

My brother :)

I think this guy was pretty excited to be taken for a ride :P

Love this silhouette :)

I love how much detail some flowers have in them when you look closely.
My hoya <3

Moods of the Ocean.
I took this photo during our beach holiday last week while my very
patient husband waited for me <3

The Wharf, Mooloolaba :)

While we were away at Mooloolaba in December, we got to see this amazing sunset.

Boxing Day Sunset.
Boxing Day afternoon I headed out of town a bit to watch the sunset.
There were plenty of storms around and this sunset didn't disappoint.
This photo was taken on Tyson Road, Emerald.

This photo was also taken on Boxing Day, a bit later than sunset. The clouds turned a beautiful pink!

I love a good sunset :)


This spectacular Christmas Tree belongs to my beautiful friends from  Roma.
Each decoration on this tree was either handpicked by them,
or given to them. And it has almost 600 lights! It truly is magnificent.

A [belated] Merry Christmas to you all!
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!



1 comment:

  1. What diverse photos. They are all so different and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete