29 December 2016

June & July Facebook Photos

Phone Photo - One of my beautiful succulents flowering :) 

The sunset here at Emerald 12/06/16 was absolutely beautiful!
I didn't have my camera on me, only my trusty iPhone

So much cuteness... In black & white! 

So much cuteness... In colour!

How adorable is this little parader?
We had to brave the rain at this year's Emerald Show but it was worth it :) 

I couldn't decide on the colour or black & white
version so thought I would share both :D

The day I posted this it was cold and raining, and I was dreaming of
somewhere warmer...  This is Anthony & I up at Fitzroy Island,
near Cairns, in July 2014. The water was so incredibly blue!

I really wish I had this in my backyard! I love the rustic look of it :D

I love the pink horizons of winter 

There's nothing quite like the dust in cattle yards...
It gets everywhere!

How adorable is this little cutie! Kisses from mum ;)

We had an unusually wet July.
We tipped out 113mm from our rain gauge in town in a week!

There's nothing quite like the vibrant green of a planted crop :)

I got my macro lens out one morning after a light shower of rain.
The colours on my succulent really are like this - vibrant <3

I came across this photo of Bandit when he was a puppy... So darn cute!!!

This photo was awarded a Highly Commended at our 2016 Emerald Show :)

Not sure if anyone has noticed, but I love rusty things ;)

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself.
- Josh Billings
(One of my fur babies - Smokey)

1 comment: